Thursday, November 20, 2014

Crazy Still

Crazy Still

It seems twenty-four seven
has replaced the nine-to-five
It's time to leave even
before I have arrived
Not enough time for You, I don’t like how this feels.
This crazy pace is growing crazy still
crazy still, still crazy is this pace

My engine’s running slow
can’t change gears fast enough
My tank is running low
can’t seem to fill it up
I’m driving in circles, I’m spinning my wheels.
This crazy race is growing crazy still
crazy still, still crazy is this race.

God, stop me in my tracks; help me find Your way back…

Seems like just yesterday
I gave my heart to Him
Simple rhymes cannot state
the things I feel within
Heart and soul in motion, searching out His will
My crazy love is growing crazy still
crazy still, still crazy is my love
Still crazy is my love for Him…

copyright © 2005 by vicki scott burns

No comments:

Post a Comment